Not all that magical, but still pretty cool
I like the green it looks like its protecting you from the light.
The reflection of the light on the green looks pretty awesome
The light shining through the green gives the photo a great shine.
This comment has been removed by the author.
i mean the pictures are interesting to look at
I like the gold for the yellow picture , its different and it was a noice choice of a picture
I really enjoy your word choice in the red picture ;)
Great creativety
I really like the yellow! It looks gold. Good Job bud!
I like the green it looks like its protecting you from the light.
ReplyDeleteThe reflection of the light on the green looks pretty awesome
ReplyDeleteThe light shining through the green gives the photo a great shine.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei mean the pictures are interesting to look at
ReplyDeleteI like the gold for the yellow picture , its different and it was a noice choice of a picture
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your word choice in the red picture ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat creativety
ReplyDeleteI really like the yellow! It looks gold. Good Job bud!
ReplyDelete